Terrateam behavior can be configured via a
config.yml. This file is located in
a directory named
.terrateam at the root of your Terraform repository:
See Configuration documentation for details.
Run a custom command during a Terrateam operation:
- Pre workflow: one time per operation
- Post workflow: one time per operation
- Part of a workflow: one time per workflow in an operation
In the following example:
- Echo statements are written to the console pre and post Plan and Apply operations.
- Environment variables are echoed to the console using the
cmdparameter for Plan and Apply workflow steps that run against each targeted Dirspace in the operation.
$TERRATEAM_DIR: Current working directory for the Dirspace.
$TERRATEAM_WORKSPACE: Workspace that is currently being executed against the Dirspace.